Library Art Book Continued Again...

Finished my library book last week (finally). I did a "photo-shoot" in college on friday, got a bit carried away and ended up with over 400 photos. eeek. Spent today editing and whittling so put some of them on my flickr account (address below).

The book itself is A3 with a coptic stitch binding down the spine and Japanese binding on each "french folded" page. The front cover is screen printed using white ink and the title is a script font which i edited quite considerably - adding tails and what not. All illustrations are hand-drawn and the photograph is my own as well. It also contains wallpaper samples from Timorous Beasties as well as OS maps from my Advanced Higher Geography exam.

www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferpaton/sets/72157623487749616/

No comments:

Post a Comment