Non Disclosure?

One thing that really annoys me:

When out taking photos, of buildings, inside shops getting ideas and collecting research for projects, the amount of hassle you get, the dodge looks, the middle aged women grassing on you "Hes taking photos in the shop!", the people saying "You cant" why? "Breach of privacy". I mind one time i actually got kicked out of a buss station by a pretty aggressive "BUSS SUPERVISOR". Why? For taking photos of the side of some bus's to apply some of my graphics to.

Its crazy that i cant take a photo of some toothpaste without being asked for a non disclosure form, well not quite but you get the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Andrew! you just hit my biggest nerve! how annoying is it! Ive been kicked out of Silverburn before for this very reason!

    ReplyDelete